Bluffdale City Justice Court
Temporary Court Hours:
Court will be open on Monday, April 9 through Wednesday, April 11 at noon.
All court clerks are attending a mandatory conference the rest of the week and the court will be closed. Payments can still be made online HERE.
Payments can still be submitted at the Bluffdale Business Office on the main floor.
Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Court is in session Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
***Defendants requesting a court date will need to call (801) 254-2200 and select menu option 6 to schedule with a court clerk.
- All individuals must pass through a security screening. DO NOT BRING ANY WEAPONS OR CONTRABAND TO COURT!
- Bluffdale Justice Court starts promptly at 1:00 p.m.. DO NOT BE LATE!
- Proper dress is required for all court appearances. People appearing in shorts, tank-tops, halter-tops or mini-skirts, etc. will not be allowed into the courtroom.
- Turn off pagers and cell phones.
- Remove any hats, sunglasses, or other distracting items.
- Please! Do not bring small children to court as it is often disruptive to the proceedings.
DO NOT PAY YOUR FINE ONLINE IF:
- you are considering taking traffic school
- you have received a fix-it ticket
Court payments can be made online HERE
or call the Bluffdale Justice Court.
ADA Notice: If you are a party to a case, a witness or prospective juror and you need special accommodations (including communication aids, services or language interpreter) during an upcoming proceeding you should call the Bluffdale Justice Court at (801) 254-2200 and select menu option 6, at least three business days before the proceeding.