Bluffdale City Justice Court
DUE TO A COVID QUARANTINE, the court will have only one clerk available in person the following dates and times:
Tuesday October 13, 2020 from 9:00am to 2:00pm
Wednesday October 14, 2020 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
Tuesday October 20, 2020 from 8:30am to 2:00pm
Wednesday October 21, 2020 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
Thursday October 22, 2020 from 8:30am to 2:00pm
THE COURT WILL BE CLOSED ON FRIDAY October 23, 2020 and will re-open on Monday October 26, 2020 at 8:30am
During normal business hours a clerk will be available by phone: 801-254-2200 ext 6; or email: email@example.com
Court Payments DO NOT PAY YOUR FINE ONLINE IF:
- you are considering taking traffic school
- you have received a fix-it ticket
All credit card payments $500 or more will require a 3% surcharge
Court payments can be made online HERE
or call the Bluffdale Justice Court at (801) 849-9418.
Payments can still be submitted at the Bluffdale Business Office on the main floor.
Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Court is in session Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
***Defendants requesting a court date will need to call (801) 849-9418 to schedule with a court clerk.
- All individuals must pass through a security screening. DO NOT BRING ANY WEAPONS OR CONTRABAND TO COURT!
- Bluffdale Justice Court starts promptly at 1:00 p.m.. DO NOT BE LATE!
- Proper dress is required for all court appearances. People appearing in shorts, tank-tops, halter-tops or mini-skirts, etc. will not be allowed into the courtroom.
- Turn off pagers and cell phones.
- Remove any hats, sunglasses, or other distracting items.
- Please! Do not bring small children to court as it is often disruptive to the proceedings.
ADA Notice: If you are a party to a case, a witness or prospective juror and you need special accommodations (including communication aids, services or language interpreter) during an upcoming proceeding you should call the Bluffdale Justice Court at (801) 849-9418, at least three business days before the proceeding.