Bluffdale City Justice Court
The Bluffdale Court will be closed on Thursday, March 31, 2022 and Friday, April 1, 2022 while the clerks attend their yearly court clerk conference. The court will re-open with regular hours on Monday, April 4, 2022 at 8:30 am.
The Bluffdale Justice Court is now holding all hearings in person at
the Bluffdale courthouse located at:
2222 West 14400 South Bluffdale, Utah
Court Payments DO NOT PAY YOUR FINE ONLINE IF:
- you are considering taking traffic school
- you have received a fix-it ticket
Court payments can be made online HERE
or call the Bluffdale Justice Court at (801) 254-2200 ext. 6.
Payments can still be submitted at the Bluffdale Business Office on the main floor.
Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Court is in session Wednesday from 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
***Defendants requesting a court date will need to call (801) 254-2200 ext. 6 to schedule with a court clerk.
- All individuals must pass through a security screening. DO NOT BRING ANY WEAPONS OR CONTRABAND TO COURT!
- Bluffdale Justice Court starts promptly at 1:30 p.m. DO NOT BE LATE!
- Proper dress is required for all court appearances. People appearing in shorts, tank-tops, halter-tops or mini-skirts, etc. will not be allowed into the courtroom.
- Turn off pagers and cell phones.
- Remove any hats, sunglasses, or other distracting items.
- Please! Do not bring small children to court as it is often disruptive to the proceedings.
ADA Notice: If you are a party to a case, a witness or prospective juror and you need special accommodations (including communication aids, services or language interpreter) during an upcoming proceeding you should call the Bluffdale Justice Court at (801) 849-9418, at least three business days before the proceeding.