Setting Up New Water & Garbage Services

Click HERE for more information regarding Garbage, Recycle & Green Waste


Application for Water and Garbage

Proof of purchase is required.  Services are required to remain in the name of the home owner.

Utility Application

Cancel Services

Add/Remove trash cans

If you would like to add or remove a trash can or replace a broken can, please complete and submit this form.


Complete form and attach proof of purchase before submitting.

Please include proof of purchase.  The closing disclosure from your closing documents that shows your name, the address and the closing date.  (see example below)  

Tax Forms, Warranty Deeds & Real Estate contract will NOT work.  Please do NOT send password protected documents.

Example of proof of purchase

closing disclosure

Billing Information

Utility bills cover from the 1st through the last day of the month.  They are generally sent out between the 5th & the 10th.  Utility payments are always due on the 25th of every month.

Make Utility Payments at:

Online at XpressBillPay.com - This online option saves you time and gives you  more flexibility in how you pay your bill.  Only VISA & Mastercard are accepted.

iPHONE APP - You can now pay your bills using the free IPHONE app from Xpress Bill Pay Go to iTunes and type in "Xpress Bill Pay" for the FREE app.  

City Hall - 2222 W 14400 South - Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Mon - Fri.
Closed Holidays

Green Payment Box behind City Hall - Cash payments and delinquent payments should
NOT be placed in the drop box.

Mail to: 2222 W 14400 South South, Bluffdale, UT 84065

By phone - 801-254-2200  ext. 401

Military Abatement

Bluffdale City will abate the basic residential utility services charged by the City for residents
of Bluffdale that are members of the military who have been activated to full-time military duty.

To establish eligibility, the person or family member must bring a copy of the United States military activation papers to the City utility billing office at 2222 W 14400 S.

Eligibility must be reviewed each year. 

Resolution Authorizing an Abatement of Paying Utility Bills for Activated National Guard, Reserve and Active Military Personnel